Centrul de Tineret Tinklub Braila selecteaza 2 persoane care lucreaza cu tinerii pentru a participa intr-un proiect în Georgia, pe tema metodelor de educatie non-formala ca oportunitate de invatare pentru tineri.
Date: 26.09 – 04.10.2015
The general idea of this project is to bring together people that do youth work with younger youngsters (12-16 y.o.) to share experiences and develop competencies on using GAMES in non-formal settings not only as an element of fun, but as an effective learning opportunity for youth.
The contents of the training course would include:
- Exploring the concept of games and playing as a crucial opportunity for young people to learn
- Identifying the competencies that could be developed through games that are required for young peoples’ active participation in social life and for employment
- Exchanging the experience on most commonly used types of games in different contexts
- Raising awareness on the principles, values and characteristics of non-formal learning (NFL) and exploring Experiential Learning cycle as a crucial tool to extract important learning outcomes from games
- Developing skills on designing, facilitating games and getting high learning outcomes through good quality debriefing process
- Providing a space to develop further ideas on using the games as an effective learning opportunity at the local level or through future projects of Erasmus+
- 26 youth workers, peer-to-peer educators, youth leaders that work with younger youngsters (12-16 y.o.) in youth centers, NGOs, schools, etc. – 2-3 representatives from each country – Programme countries and Eastern Partnership countries and Russia (see more precise division by countries at travel expenses part).
As the working language will be English, all participants should have good level of English skills not only to be able to understand the language, but also participate in discussions and act as independent facilitators of games and learning process in English.
Pentru mai multe detalii despre proiect, va rugăm să consultați ghidul atașat: >>>Descarca ghidul<<<
Pentru a aplica la acest training, vă rugăm să descărcați urmatorul formular și să îl trimiteti la urmatoarea adresa de email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vă rugăm să specificați la subiectul email-ului: Seminar Georgia
TERMEN LIMITA: 06.08.2015